WQEC specializes in helping our clients understand how federal, state and local environmental regulations can affect their projects before, during, and after construction. We offer environmental permit consulting and evaluation of natural resources that may be affected by development and construction and NPDES construction erosion control inspections. Let us take care of the details so that you can get your project done.
- State required construction site erosion control inspections by Level I Certified inspectors.
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs) and Notices of Intent.
- Stormwater compliance evaluations and instruction.
- Tennessee Aquatic Resource Alteration Permit applications.(ARAPs).
- US Army Corps of Engineers permit applications.
- Coordination with the US Fish and Wildlife Service and the Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency.
- Stormwater detention pond inspection and reporting.
- Sinkhole (UIC) permit applications.
- Assistance with local Notices of Violation (NOVs) and state and EPA enforcement actions.
- Expert witness testimony.